Skip to content
Vegan Fettuccini Alfredo
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil (we like macadamia)
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup milkadamia Unsweetened Milk
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lb dry fettuccine (1/2 package)
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1/4 cup milkadamia Buttery Spread
- Sauté garlic and oil over medium heat in a pot and cook until the garlic is fragrant and golden brown.
- Add cauliflower and cook until tender and translucent, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add milkadamia Unsweetened Milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and transfer mixture to a blender.
- Add nutritional yeast and a squeeze of lemon juice; blend until smooth.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté mushrooms in Buttery Spread.
- When pasta is cooked, drain the pasta, toss with Alfredo sauce, add the mushrooms and top with chopped basil.