• 1 cup unsweetened milkadamia
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 yellow onion peeled and diced
• 4 large carrots peeled and chopped
• 1 head of cauliflower chopped
• 3⁄4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
• 1 32 oz carton of veggie broth (4 cups)
• 1⁄2 tsp pepper
• 1.5 tsp salt
• Fresh sage for garnishing
• Pumpkin seeds for garnishing
• Coconut cream for garnishing
1. In a soup pot, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add the carrots, cauliflower and veggie broth. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to
medium and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Next, blend the soup in your blender or use an immersion blender. Blend until smooth.
If you used a regular blender, pour the soup back into the pot.
4. Stir in the pumpkin puree and macadamia nut milk.
5. Add in the salt and pepper. Heat for another 5 minutes until heated all the way through.
6. Serve and garnish with pumpkin seeds, fresh sage and coconut cream.