Mango Matcha Chia Pudding
- 3-4 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 c. milkadamia Creamy
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp. Mizuba Tea Co. matcha powder
- Toppings: sliced mango and grated coconut
- In a medium bowl, mix the matcha green tea powder with the milk and whisk until smooth and not clumped.
- Add the chia seeds and the maple syrup or sweetener of choice. Stir to combine, making sure there are no clumps of chia seeds. Place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight to set.
- Top with mango and coconut
Vegan Blueberry-licious Muffins