Skip to content
Berry Banana Bread
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 5 Tbsp water
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup milkadamia Buttery Spread, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 2 cups all-purpose, gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees; grease a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground flaxseed and water (to be used as “egg”).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir in melted butter and bananas. Add brown sugar, milk and flax egg and mix.
- Mix in the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in berries.
- Pour into pan and bake for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then to a cooling rack before slicing.