Berry Banana Bread
Pour on the Unsweetened Vanilla Milk and let the baking begin.
- 2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 5 Tbsp. water
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅓ c. Pure Macadamia Oil
- ⅔ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla
- 2 c. all-purpose, gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- ½ c. blueberries
- ½ c. strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees; grease a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground flaxseed and water (to be used as “egg”).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir in melted butter and bananas. Add brown sugar, milk and flax egg and mix.
- Mix in the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in berries.
- Pour into pan and bake for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then to a cooling rack before slicing.