- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 5 tbsp water
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted milkadamia Buttery Spread
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 2 cups all-purpose, gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
Preheat the oven to 350; grease a loaf pan
In a small bowl, combine the ground flaxseed and water (to be used as “egg”)
In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir in melted butter and bananas. Add brown sugar, milk and flax eggs and mix
Mix in the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in berries.
Pour into pan, and bake for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool for a few minutes, then to a cooling rack before slicing.