Servings: Servings: 4-6
- 3/4 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2” pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced into ½” pieces
- 2 tbsp. macadamia oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°. Scatter vegetables on a large baking sheet. Toss with oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the vegetables are tender, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Before serving, toss roasted vegetables with pecans and cranberries.