Roasted Vegetable Tacos
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. macadamia oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 4 Tbsp. milkadamia Unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ c. cilantro leaves, plus extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss peppers and zucchini with minced garlic and oil.
- Roast in oven until charred, about 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, make crema by combining avocado, milk, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Warm tortillas on griddle.
- Top each tortilla with vegetables, drizzle with crema and sprinkle added cilantro for garnish.
Grilled Veggie Wrap with tahini dressing