Roasted Vegetable Tacos
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp macadamia oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 4 Tbsp milkadamia Unsweetened Milk
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, plus extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss peppers and zucchini with minced garlic and oil.
- Roast in oven until charred, about 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, make crema by combining avocado, milk, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Warm tortillas on griddle.
- Top each tortilla with vegetables, drizzle with crema and sprinkle added cilantro for garnish.
Now you're cooking with milkadamia!
Grilled Veggie Wrap with tahini dressing
Kale Cavatappi in milkadamia Cream Sauce