Pumpkin Spice Brownies
- 3 Tbsp. milkadamia Unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 15 oz chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. almond butter
- 1/4 c. + 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 1/4 c. cacao powder
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 c. vegan chocolate chips plus extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a food processor. Blend until completely smooth!
- Fold in chocolate chips then pour into a baking dish. Add chocolate chips on top. An 8×8 pan will work for this.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When they are done, let them cool for about 20 minutes before cutting into them. Store in a container on the counter or fridge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Now you're cooking with milkadamia!
“Morning Cereal” with Milkadamia Chocolate Pudding and Granola