Pancakes, Ice Cream…OH MY!
Time: 15-20 minutes
Ice cream on breakfast? Now that’s over-the-top decadence you wouldn’t expect from a healthy milk alternative breakfast.
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Vegan ice cream (your favorite flavor)
- Maple syrup
- Mix together dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Butter (vegan) a pan over low heat, then scoop 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook about 1-2 minutes until edges are lightly golden, then flip pancakes and finish cooking on other side
- Top with berries, banana, maple syrup and ice cream!