Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
Servings: Servings: 9
Time: ~50 minutes
Give the swirl a twirl with the smooth taste of Unsweetened milkadamia and milkadamia Buttery Spread.
- 3 cups of flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milkadamia Unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp applesauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (used macadamia oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Two drops of almond
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (62.5 g) flour
- 1/3 cup (73.33 g) brown sugar
- 1/3 to 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp milkadamia buttery spread
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Grease 9” round cake pan with milkadamia buttery spread. Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix in the wet ingredients until the sugar is fully combined.
- In another bowl, whisk 1 1/2 cup flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold into the wet until just about combined. Add more flour if needed 1 tbsp at a time to make just slightly thick batter. Pour half of the mixture into greased pan.
- Mix cinnamon swirl ingredients and spread over cake mixture in pan. Top with the rest of the batter.
- In a bowl, add the dry streusel ingredient and mix well. Add the milkadamia buttery spread and oil and mix it in with your fingers until well distributed and crumbly. Spread over the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 mins (depends on the pan, cake height etc). Cool for 10 mins, then remove from pan. Cool completely before slicing.