Vegan Red Curry Ramen
Time: 10-15 minutes
milkadamia Unsweetened makes for a lactose free dinner that separates the Ra-men from the Ra-boys.
- 2 packs ramen noodles (we use Nissan Vegan chili flavor)
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 2 c. milkadamia Unsweetened
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- 1 c. carrots, sliced
- 1 c. red peppers, cut in strips
- Garnish: green onions and sesame seeds
- Boil the ramen 2-3 minutes and drain.
- Add red curry paste to a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add milkadamia Unsweetened. Bring to a boil.
- Steam broccoli, carrots and red bell peppers and add to the red curry mixture with 3-4 Tbsp. of water. Add cooked noodles and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.