The Perfect Vegan Stuffing
Time: ~45 minutes
Your main course will be dressed for success with the recommended vegan butter that brings big taste.
- 1 loaf french bread
- ¼ c. Pure Macadamia Oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary finely chopped
- ½ tsp. dried sage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut bread into 1” pieces, place on a baking sheet or wire rack, cover with a clean kitchen towel and allow to dry out for 24 hours. If you don’t have the time, toast for about 15 minutes in over at 350 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and celery to the pan and sauté for 5-7 minutes until veggies become slightly tender.
- Add broth, parsley, rosemary, sage salt & pepper to the pan, stir to combine.
- Place bread pieces in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Ladle broth mixture over the bread ½ cup at a time, stirring as you go until the stuffing has your desired amount of moisture.
- Cover with foil; bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the top is browned and slightly crisp.