- canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- pasta of choice
- milkadamia Unsweetened
- raw cashews
- white wine
- olive oil
- fresh sage
- Boil pasta of your choice
- Blending soaked or boiled cashews in your blender with milkadamia Unsweetened as well as salt and pepper.
- In a pan on medium heat, saute olive oil, shallot and minced garlic until aromatic. Add in the pumpkin puree then pour in the cashew cream and white wine. Stir to combine!
- Add in your pasta and 1/2 c. of the pasta water. Toss the pasta with the sauce for about 2 minutes. Top with vegan parmesan cheese, fresh sage and pepper. Yum!
Now you're cooking with milkadamia!
Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado and Ciudad Ranch