Skip to content
Latkes to Love
- 2 cups grated and packed potatoes (can substitute half potatoes and half zucchini)
- 1/3 cup gluten-free flour
- 3 Tbsp milkadamia Unsweetened Milk
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup oil for frying (we love macadamia oil!)
- Squeeze moisture from potatoes using a towel.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in pan and spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into the pan for each latke.
- When golden brown on one side, flip once.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Enjoy with applesauce or vegan sour cream.