Cold Brew Iced Coffee
Servings: 8 Servings
Time: 12 hours (for brewing)
- 2 c. coarsely ground coffee
- 4 c. filtered water
- 2 c. unsweetened milkadamia (or unsweetened vanilla creamer or milk)
- Place the coffee grounds in an 8-cup French Press (ideal), a 2-quart glass mason jar, or a medium-sized glass bowl. Pour the water over the coffee grounds, cover, and refrigerate for at least 12 hours but no more than 2 days.
- Press the French press stopper down to separate the grounds from the coffee, or strain the grounds through a fine-mesh strainer lined with a coffee filter. Pour the coffee into a mason jar or pitcher for storage.
- To serve, mix 1 part cold-brew concentrate (about ½ cup) with 1 part cool water (about ½ cup). Serve over ice with 1/4 c. milkadamia (can use creamer or milk)
To read @fedandfit’s full post click here.