2 entrees or 4 appetizers
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 Tbsp macadamia oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp milkadamia Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- handful of cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and dice the butternut squash.
- Combine butternut squash and macadamia oil and mix thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Add spices and and mix well until coated.
- Spread squash evenly on a cookie sheet and cook until golden brown, approximately 30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth and evenly combined and store aside until the squash is ready.
- Plate squash and avocado milkadamia crema on the dish and garnish with microgreens and toasted pepitas.