Skip to content
Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
- 1/4 cup milkadamia Buttery Spread
- 5oz vegan marshmallows (like Dandies)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups rice crispies
- Cookie cutters
- Spray a 9×13 quarter sheet baking tray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Melt buttery spread in a pot and then add the marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted and then add the vanilla (Note: if you want to color your treats, we like ColorKitchen plant-based colorings)
- Remove from heat and add in the rice crispies and stir until coated with the marshmallow mix.
- Transfer to the prepared tray. Place a sheet of parchment paper over the top and use your hands to press it down and spread the rice crispies into the corners of the sheet pan and flatten it along the top.
- Remove the parchment paper and place the tray into the fridge for a few minutes to set.
- Cut into desired shape(s)