Vegan Macaroni and Cheese
Time: ~60 minutes
Craveable, cozy comfort food. milkadamia Buttery Spread and Unsweetened Milk create a craveable flavorful vegan milk winner.
- 1/2 cups macaroni noodles
- 3 Tbsp milkadamia Buttery Spread
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1 /2 cups milkadamia Unsweetened Milk
- 3 Tbsp vegan cheddar cheese
- Favorite spice mix for garnish
- Cook macaroni according to directions, drain in colander and coat with 1 Tbsp of milkadamia, Buttery Spread. Set aside.
- In a medium pot, melt 2 Tbsp milkadamia, Buttery Spread over low heat. Add in salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Slowly whisk in flour into the mixture until smooth.
- Add milk and bring to a boil; stir in cheese.
- Combine mixture with pasta and place in 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for :30 minutes; let cool for about 5-10 minutes.