Skip to content
Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 Tbsp milkadamia, buttery spread
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced (pick your favorites)
- 4 tsps chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup Marsala wine (or dry white wine)
- 6 tbsp flour (can substitute for all-purpose GF flour)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 c milkadamia, unsweetened creamer
- Heat buttery spread and ail in a dutch oven over medium heat until melted.
- Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes until softened; add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and 2 tsp thyme, cook for 5 mins and wine and cook for another 5.
- Add flour to mushroom mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, add veggie stock; bring to boil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to simmer for about 15 minutes, stir occasionally until thickened.
- Add in cream; simmer for another 3 minutes until warmed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with remaining thyme.