- 1 1/2 cup milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup macadamia oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 cups flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup milkadamia Buttery Spread
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milkadamia Vanilla Creamer
- In a small glass, add warm water, 1 tablespoon sugar and yeast. Stir gently and let bloom.
- In a large bowl, mix together milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla, macadamia oil, sugar, salt and flour.
- Once the yeast has bloomed, add the mixture from step 2. Mix until a sticky dough forms. (Add more flour if too sticky, or more milkadamia if too dry.)
- Oil the bowl and cover dough with damp towel or cling wrap. Let sit for at least 3 hours to let the dough rise.
- Knead the dough lightly & roll out on a floured surface into a rectangle shape. Brush Buttery Spread over the dough evenly.
- Combine sugars and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over dough. Roll into a log.
- Place the dough seam side down & cut out individual rolls.
- Place the rolls in an oiled oven-safe dish & cover so the dough can rise for approx. 20 minutes
- Bake the rolls at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.