Apple Cider Go-nuts Donuts
Servings: 12 donuts
In all humility we donut know how you can make a better more accessible donuts than by using a creamy dairy alternative.
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Justin’s almond butter, warmed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Justin’s almond butter
- 2 Tbsp milkadamia Unsweetened Creamer
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Lily’s Sweets baking chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract and almond butter in a stand mixer until there are no clumps.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Add these to the wet ingredients and mix well. If you need to, add 1 Tbsp water at a time to thin the batter.
- Spray 2 six-cavity donut pans with nonstick spray and evenly distribute the batter. Bake for 8-10 mins.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and drizzle on top of donuts once cooled. If using, melt baking chips and add on top of drizzle.