Apple Cider Go-nuts Donuts
Servings: 12 donuts
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Justin’s almond butter, warmed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Justin’s almond butter
- 2 Tbsp milkadamia Unsweetened Creamer
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Lily’s Sweets baking chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract and almond butter in a stand mixer until there are no clumps.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Add these to the wet ingredients and mix well. If you need to, add 1 Tbsp water at a time to thin the batter.
- Spray 2 six-cavity donut pans with nonstick spray and evenly distribute the batter. Bake for 8-10 mins.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and drizzle on top of donuts once cooled. If using, melt baking chips and add on top of drizzle.
Now you're cooking with milkadamia!
Mango Matcha Chia Pudding
Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake