- 1 c whole wheat flour
- 2 ½ tbsp Justin’s almond butter
- ¼ c milkadamia Unsweetened
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix in a stand mixer the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, and almond butter (If the almond butter isn’t easily stir-able, warm it so it mixes well)
- Beat these ingredients together until there are no clumps from the almond butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add these to the wet ingredients and mix well. If you need to, add water 1 tbsp at a time to thin the batter.
- Spray 2 six cavity donut pans with nonstick spray and evenly distribute the batter. Bake for 8-10 mins.
- 1 tbsp Justin’s almond butter
- 2 tbsp Milkadamia Unsweetened
- ½ c confectioners sugar
- Drizzle the glaze amongst the donuts.
- Melt Lily’s baking chips and drizzle on top if desired, but it’s totally optional.