LET’S DO THIS!
- 2 Tbsp milkadamia Buttery Spread
- 2 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/4 cup milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp milkadamia Buttery Spread
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch cinnamon
- Sauté shallots and garlic in Buttery Spread over medium heat.
- Add pumpkin puree and stir.
- Add in milkadamia milk and cream and blend to smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring the soup to a simmer.
- Melt Buttery Spread add all ingredients.
- Stir until combined and pecans are coated.
Pour soup into bowls and top with pecans.