- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milkadamia buttery spread
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup vegan sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt butter, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, and salt for 1 minute, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla and applesauce until well combined. Then fold in the flour until no lumps remain.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs.