- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c cup milkadamia buttery spread
- 1 cup milkadamia, Unsweetened Creamer
- ½ pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 12 stalks)
- 12oz linguini cooked, for gluten-free we really like Palmini (hearts of palm pasta, no cooking required!)
- Sauté garlic in milkadamia buttery spread for about 1 minute before adding asparagus. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until you get asparagus cooked to your preference.
- Add lemon juice and creamer, stir and cook for 1 minute until warmed.