- 5 large potatoes, quartered
- 1 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 3 leeks, sliced
- 2 Tbsp milkadamia buttery spread
- 1 cup milkadamia, Unsweetened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil, cook for about 20 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil the cabbage for about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan, melt buttery spread and sauté leeks for about 2-3 minutes. Add milk and cook for another 10 minutes or until tender.
- When potatoes are cooked, mash together with leeks, milk, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Finally, mix in cabbage.